Under Development Now!
A New, versatile GPS data logger for the professional user. Built on our long industry experience, the device features a high performance GPS+Glonass receiver, user input keypad and display, power supply battery, data storage memory and a USB interface for data retrieval.
During normal operation, data received from the GPS is stored in memory. The user may generate additional data using the keypad, and view information on the display.
Stored data can be transferred to a host computer using the USB interface.
- Handheld GPS data logger for the serious professional user
- Very simple for field use yet highly versatile
- Integral high performance GPS+Glonass receiver
- Multi-event GPS Data Logger
- 10 separately identifiable event buttons on front panel
- Keypad with tactile 'click' feel and raised buttons
- LED indicator and LCD display for system status
- Daylight viewable LCD display
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries for handheld use (AA batteries are a low cost, reliable and readily available power source)
- Powered by 12V external power for automotive use
- Powered by USB during data transfer
- USB mass-storage class for data transfer to host, standard FAT file format
* Under active development: Features subject to changes and improvement, we're listening to customer requests..
GPS Data Loggers
Save Up To 540,000 track points. Perfect for commercial tracking, data gathering, location based studies.
The GPS Data Logger is a small, robust unit that records NMEA position data from a GPS. It is a convenient, economical alternative to using a laptop computer or PDA, especially on long road, 4WD and motorcycle trips. Simply connect the logger to a GPS during your trip, then download the track data to a PC for use with OziExplorer, PCX5, Waypoint+ or similar mapping software.
GPX file support. GPX files can be used with many applications including Google Earth and Mapsource.
New! Multi Event logger with custom membrane keypad. Raised buttons, tactile 'click' feel, high contrast graphics and excellent durability.
- Data Gathering
- Record track-logs of vehicle movement
- Record movement of Loan/Hire cars
- Record movement of delivery vans
- Record movement of aircraft
- Wildlife, fauna studies
- Flora studies
- Transport statistics
- Geological surveys
- Any other use you can imagine!
- Use in car/4WD/truck/bus/motorcycle or handheld
- Place in sealed plastic bag for Marine use
- Prevent damage to your expensive laptop computer
- Prevent theft of your expensive laptop computer
- OEM's Welcome
- Stores up to 540,000 track log points (DGPS-XM4 Model)
- Long Battery Life:
- Over 1 year in standby mode
- Over 10 days in continuous operation mode
- Uses a standard 9V alkaline battery, or
- Accepts 10Vdc to 30Vdc external power
- EVENT button on front panel
- Nonvolatile Memory preserves data if power removed
- Memory saving 'Automatic Save' function
- Reads NMEA data from GPS
- Lightweight - suitable for hiking, biking and walking
- Selectable sample rate, NMEA rate or Programmable 5 seconds to 15 minutes
- User friendly Windows-based download software which supports many file formats: text, CSV, OziExplorer, PCX5, Waypoint+, GPX
- Stores a timestamped position whenever pressed, independent of other options selected
- Log in NORMAL mode and only store a Timestamp when required, for maximum capacity
- Events can be saved in Ozi Explorer Event file format
- Events can be saved in Ozi Explorer Waypoint file format
- GPS Exchange (GPX) file format contains track and waypoint data